Introduction

Sunil Lal alpana at LW1.VSNL.NET.IN
Mon Sep 28 07:55:14 UTC 1998

Dear sir/Madam

We introduce ourselves as creative visulaisers, designers and printers,
known for the international quality print production. Ours is a Delhi
based unit, functioning at Lucknow, under the name and style of ALPANA
ARTS, as an extension of DORA GRAPHICS, New Delhi. At Delhi our work is
executed on India's leading pre-press terminals through our dedicated
team of creative visualisers, designers, photographers, copywriters and
techncians who strive for quality, cost and stripulated deadlines.

We undertake turnkey projects, right from conceptualisation to the final
delivery. We handle jobs of any magnitute and produce print materials,
conforming to the highest international standars be it Literatures,
Catologues, Brochures, Annual Reports, Journals, News Letters, Posters,
Conference Materials etc..

Please visit http://www.angelfire.com/sk/alpana/index.html to view few
of our samples and to know little more about us.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
for ALPANA ARTS
Sunil Kumar Lal