Indus Script

Dominique.Thillaud thillaud at UNICE.FR
Fri Sep 18 12:13:29 UTC 1998

>For more recent comments to the Indus Script decipherment problem see:
>http://www.vedickalidas.home.ml.org

Once more time a fucking web site!
I was interested by content, not by a tremendously great picture, consuming
a lot of time and money before any serious information appears!
I resigned before the end. I'll never know what could be interesting.
The lesser internet etiquette is to leave a choice to the user, not to act
like an contemtible American moneymaker!
I don't know from where the site was made, but it's sure that the makers
understand fully the Bill Gates' spirit.
        Sorry for the words, not for the reaction,
Dominique

Dominique THILLAUD
Universite' de Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France