[]

Dr.S.Kalyanaraman kalyan99 at NETSCAPE.NET
Fri Sep 18 02:34:25 UTC 1998

Hi,
In addition to the posting of Krishna on Mahadevan's survey in an Indian
History Congress, there was a comprehensive review of Rao's decipherment by
Mahadevan in Puratattva. An excellent bibliography which also references mine
is in Parpola, Deciphering the Indus Script.
Regards,
kalyanaraman.

owner-indology at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK wrote:
> Dear members of the Net,

> I am looking for some information concerning S. R. Rao's decipherment of the
Indus script. There is supposed to be a review of his work in the American
Journal of Oriental Studies. I would be grateful for bibliographic references
to this review, and also to any other reviews and discussions of Rao's books
("Lothal and the Indus Civilization"; "The Decipherment of the Indus Script").