Q:Dehatmavada of Badarinath Sukla

Dmitry Olenev tattvarthi at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 17 10:32:12 UTC 1998

   Dear colleagues,

   more than 10 years ago Badarinath Sukla, a great naiyayika,
propounded his theory of dehatmavada at the conference of scholars
held at Sarnath. The text of report has been translated into English
and published in Journal of Indian Council of Philosophical Research,
Vol.5, No3, 1988. (Unfortunately, I don't remember the title, so I
cannot mention it). In this connection I'd like to know whether the
original text of the report (in sanskrit) has ever been published or
not. Besides, I'm sure this original theory could not but cause lively
controversy, so I'd like also to know of articles discussing
dehatmavada.
   Could you help me find relevant references? I'll be very grateful
for any useful information.

   Dmitry Olenev