sivaramamurti, c. -Reply

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Tue Sep 15 14:26:23 UTC 1998

The Library of Congress names authority database says that he was born
in 1909, and cites as the source Prof. Sivaramamurti himself.  Sign onto
MUMS and enter, "find n sivaramamurti, c.;f=na" or "pcrd n79-84369".

Allen Thrasher

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section
Asian Division
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4714
tel. (202) 707-3732
fax (202) 707-1724
email: athr at loc.gov

The usual disclaimers apply.

>>> Kern Library <KERNLIB at RULLET.LEIDENUNIV.NL> 09/10/98 07:39am

Dear list members,

For a scope note in the ABIA Index bibliography I am trying to find the birth
and demise dates of the Indian art historian C. Sivaramamurti, but I have
failed to come up with any definitive facts so far.
> From a commemoration volume dedicated to him in the eighties, I gather
that he passed away sometime between 1980 and perhaps 1985. I assume
obituaries were published...
Hoping for more information,

Ellen Raven
ABIA Index editor for South Asia