Testing devanagari script in e-mail

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Oct 31 18:54:47 UTC 1998

Yes.  Mr.John Richard also reported that in Outlook Express
xdvng part did not come out automatically. He says that if
<PRE> from the .htm file is removed it works. In Eudora light
ver 3.0.6 and Netscape Message it can be read direcly without
any clicking of the .htm file and xdvng part also is coming out
correctly.

regards,

sarma.