C-DAC's new multilingual editor

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Mon Oct 26 15:58:53 UTC 1998

I installed the software from CDROM in the October PCQuest magazine (India).
So if you purchase the magazine you can easily install it.

Otherwise you can try

http://www.cdac.org.in/download/gist/disclaim.htm

This is the URL of the site from which I downloaded the previous version
of Leap. You may have to start with home page.

regards,

sarma.