"The Tale of the Indo-European Horse Sacrifices."

Jibunnessa ycrnn14 at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Oct 21 17:12:48 UTC 1998

Dear Agnes

> I just found "Incognita" in our library. So if you still
> need Wendy Doniger's paper, just pass me your snail-mail
> address, and I will send you a copy.

Thank you so much for your kind offer!

I have however, now managed to get in touch with Wendy
Doniger herself, and she has posted off a copy for me.  I
should get this within a few days.

I would also like to thank others who have written in response
to my message.  ...And I must say, I am greatly enjoying the
offshoot discussion that this has sparked off!  Great fun :-)!

Thank you all!

All the best

Jibunnessa

--
 Jibunnessa Abdullah         Fax: (+44) 181 731-9770