Your thesis

Edwin Bryant ebryant at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Oct 13 14:54:44 UTC 1998

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Lars Martin Fosse wrote:

> Hello Edwin!
>
> Has your thesis now been published? (Bibliographic data??)

I plan to have it in the hands of Oxford U. Press for review by Jan come
hell or high water.  In honesty, other research projects are beckoning and
I feel I have personally exhausted this topic intellectually.  Dominik had
asked me to post a position paper on Indology which I will do at some
point (if everyone has not become sick to death of the I-A problem) but
teaching pressures have brought all superfluous projects to a screeching
halt for now.  Best, Edwin