Ramayana sound files, BASQUE, etc. (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Oct 3 14:20:10 UTC 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 11:03:53 +0200
From: "[x-user-defined] André Signoret" <andresig at club-internet.fr>

Subject: BASQUE

[...]

I am glad to announce that my site has incorporated a Basque Section. I
consider Basque as a major language with regard to linguistics. It has
many features which can only be found in other languages like Hungarian or
Japanese!

I have also developed sound files, some on line and others to be
downloaded. RAAMAAYAN'A III (Aranyakan'd'a) Chapters 1, 2) can henceforth
be downloaded with text, French literal translation and Voice (the whole
in DOC files for Winword).

[...]
Best Wishes.

André