SV: Neo-Sanskrit

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Sat Nov 14 13:49:21 UTC 1998

The Sanskrit used by the HindutvavAdins is distinct not so much in its
phonology and syntax, but in its semantics.  It uses Sanskrit words with
the meanings which are attached to them in their Hindi/Marathi usage in
the Hindutva-circles like RSS.  I have a few tracts of this kind with me.
I will post details about some of these tracts once I comb through my
personal collections.
                                Madhav