Dominique Thillaud

Dominique.Thillaud thillaud at UNICE.FR
Thu Nov 12 10:13:20 UTC 1998

Dear members,
        I thank Lars for his care ;-)
        Dear Artur and Mark, there was no need to apologize. I'm longly
trained to receive and accept a feminine identity in various mails. I don't
know why, despite the western renown of the Dominicus who founded a
religious order, my name becomed ambiguous, but that's a fact and this
situation is not so rare in French, where the widely used Claude, Yannick
and Camille are in the same case.
        That's indeed true that's using the web, we exchange mails with
highly abstract persons ;-(
        Hence, being a man, I'm 56 old, fat, bearded, chestnut-haired (with
a lot of grey), blue-eyed and bearing glasses. I'm very quick-tempered, but
I suppose you already know that ;-)
        Best Regards,
Domenikos

PS: Dear Pr. Arjunwadkar, not using your transcription system, I'm unable
to read your verses ;-(

Dominique THILLAUD
Universite' de Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France