literature on commentarial style

Johannes Bronkhorst Johannes.Bronkhorst at ORIENT.UNIL.CH
Fri May 22 06:56:04 UTC 1998

I have written some articles that might be of interest in this connection:

"Two literary conventions of classical India." Asiatische Studien / Etudes
Asiatiques 45 (2), 1991 [1992], 210-227.

"Vaarttika." Wiener Zeitschrift fuer die Kunde Suedasiens 34 (1990), 123-146.