URGENT -- Q. Number of institutions offering courses on Hinduism

D.H. Killingley D.H.Killingley at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Fri May 15 09:51:45 UTC 1998

The Department of Religious Studies, University of Newcastle upon Tyne,
UK (address below) has the following modules in the BA Religious Studies
programme:

Hinduism

New religious movements of Hindu origin

Upanishads and Bhagavadgita

Indian religions since 1800

Hinduism in Britain

Buddhism

Sanskrit

Sanskrit texts

Dr Dermot Killingley
Dept of Religious Studies
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
Phone 0191 222 6730    Fax 0191 222 5185