Horses

Sn. Subrahmanya sns at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed May 13 17:30:16 UTC 1998

At 05:59 AM 5/13/98 +0000, Yaroslav Vassilkov wrote:
> I could
> give examples but I am sure that no reasonable arguments, no proven facts
> can make the protagonists of the "India as homeland of all mankind" theory
> change their opinion and betray their holy cause.
>
>                                 Yaroslav Vassilkov

It seems that people are unwilling or unable to recognize the importance of
the Sarasvati and its implications to the dating of the Vedas.
The dating of the Vedas will in turn affect the rest of the Indian
chronology and all of Indo-European studies.

It is also interesting that scholars who argue that Max Muller's works are
outdated have no qualms in still accepting a chronology that was proposed by
him.
It is a symptom of the massive retrofitting of data.

We have a 'circular evidence' problem -Indian chronology is not changed citing
linguistic evidence and linguistic evidence in turn depends on the chronology !!
I think there will be a better appreciation of arguments of archeologists and
scholars from India, when the vedas are dated after taking the Sarasvati
evidence
into consideration.

As an FYI, the aryan invasion/migration theory was accepted by the
archeologists
of ASI and in all Indian academic circles,until the rediscovery of the
Sarasvati.
Unless, you think that there is a conspiracy that has been hatched.

I have to repeat Mr.Vassilovs words with a little change:
"but I am sure that no reasonable arguments, no proven facts
can make the protagonists of the "Aryan Invasion/Migration" theory
change their opinion and betray their holy cause."

Subrahmanya
Houston,TX