Roots of Ayurveda

F. Smith fsmith at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Mon May 11 14:51:14 UTC 1998

DOminik,

Yes, I have also had trouble ordering it. I was referred to one book
importer in this country that specializes in imported books, but they too
said it was impossible for them. If nobody out there has done this
already, I will contact Jerry Barrier at South Asia Books. It is likely
that he can get copies of it.

Fred Smith