jtotisa_texts

Michio Yano yanom at KSUVX0.KYOTO-SU.AC.JP
Sat May 9 00:30:32 UTC 1998

Dear colleagues,

I have upgraded the jyotisa directory of my ftp server:
ccftp.kyoto-su.ac.jp
pub/doc/sanskrit/jyotisa
where the following files are available ---

Mathematics and matmematical astronomy:
abh.gnt         AryabhaTIya of AryabhaTa
bg.gnt          BIjagaNIta of BhAskara
bss.gnt         Mathematical chapters of BrAhmasphuTasiddhAnta of Brahmagupta
lil.gnt         LILAvatI of BhAskara
which we owe to Prof.Takao Hayashi, Doshisha University, Kyoto

Astrology:
bj.jyt  BRhajjAtaka of VarAhamihira
bs.jyt  BRhatsaMhitA of VarAhamihira
by.jyt  BRhadyogayAtrA of VarAhamihira
ty.jyt  TikanikayAtrA of VarAhamihira
vp.jyt  VivAhapaTala of VarAhamihira
yy.jyt  YogayAtrA of VarAhamihira
zka.jyt ZArdUlakarNAvadAna (a part of the DivyAvadAna)
These texts were digitalized by Mizue Sugita.

We shall continue upgrading our Sanskrit archives.

Michio YANO
Kyoto Sangyo University
yanom at cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp

You can visit the archives through my homepage:
http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~yanom/