computers and Indology (fwd)

Anshuman Pandey apandey at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri May 8 10:24:15 UTC 1998

Apologies for sending a private message to the list.

-Pandey

> It is possible much more straightforwardly if the text in question is
> coded in ISCII: the software can simply switch from script to script on
> demand. If you haven't yet done so, download ALP Personal from CDAC's
> website and play with it: it's a reduced version of a DOS-based word
> processor modeled on WordStar, and thus somewhat ancient in look and feel,

Hello John,

I can't seem to find the CDAC website, I've checked the site from where
Leaplite is available, but I can't find ALP? Do you happen to recall the
URL for ALP?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Anshuman