Telugu history

AppuArchie AppuArchie at AOL.COM
Sun May 3 13:44:09 UTC 1998

<<  How does Tamil's antiquity undermine the rest of the
 Dravidian languages? Why do we gladly accept the antiquity of Sanskrit,
 while we find it difficult to accept that one of our sister languages could
 have that distinction as well. >>
      Well chosen words. I am no 'word-digger' but relish 'word garlands'.
Paying homage only to English is a force of habit of the self proclaimed
elites of South Asia during the British Raj and even carried forward to this
day. To paraphrase, D. F. Karaka, [disowned by the east, discarded by the
west, they are the living monuments of British adultery in India.]