Position Announcement

IAOmar omar at ASTRO.OCIS.TEMPLE.EDU
Sat May 2 18:32:07 UTC 1998

Dear Prof. Thursby,

Is it too late to apply now? I did not see the post until now. I am
currently writing my dissertation on Wahiduddin Khan and his approach
to the Hindu-Muslim conflict. I am working with Prof. Mahmoud Ayoub
at Temple Univesity and have taught Asian religions and Islam for over
four years off and on.

Thanks in advance

Irfan Omar
215-542-1659