JOB ANNOUNCEMENT

Axel Michaels axel.michaels at URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Thu Mar 26 15:57:12 UTC 1998

At the South Asia Institute Heidelberg the chair for Cultural and Social
Anthropology of South Asia (former chair of the late Prof. Richard
Burghart)has been advertised. Dead line is 30th of April, 1998.
Details can be found under: www.jobs.zeit.de. If you face problems, you
can also contact me or (since I will be on vacation for a couple of
days, Dr. Thomas Lehmann (d53 at ix,urz.uni-heidelberg.de): just send me
your fax number. I will in return send you the (German) text of the ad.

Best wishes, Axel Michaels