CSX fonts

Jamie Hubbard jhubbard at SOPHIA.SMITH.EDU
Thu Mar 26 02:45:39 UTC 1998

There is also a set of fonts available on my server that are based on the
CS encoding and MS Times New Roman. The only advantage is that they
include the necessary diacritics for Japanese (long o, O, e, E). There are
both Mac and PC TT font sets. I am out of the country at the moment, but I
believe that they should still be available somewhere at:
www.smith.edu/~jhubbard.

Another nice font set based on (and extended) the Norman font can be had
from Urs App's site at
http://www.iijnet.or.jp/iriz/irizhtml/tools/appeal.htm

Jamie Hubbard