Sloppy Blunder:Re: Perso-Aryan Hypothesis

Viktor V. Sukliyan madhava at CH1.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu Mar 19 05:51:54 UTC 1998

Dear friends from Indology

I am very sorry for my sloppy blunder of publishing private message from
Prof. John R. Gardner adressed to me personally. Unfortunately I didn't
mention that it came not from Indology Listserv, before saving to folder.
I thought it was written in public, therefore I felt moral responsibility
to reply accordingly to all my respected friends on Indology List, for the
betterment of last.
In no way I wanted to use your sincere letter as a "podium for the for a
diatribe against the participants in the debate".It was just inattentive
emotional reply. Sorry for it. I also apologize for being exposed as
unethical netter before my reverend friends and well-wishers.

Sincerely Yours
Viktor Sukliyan