Indo-Aryan im/e-migration: Horse argument

George Thompson thompson at JLC.NET
Wed Mar 18 21:57:49 UTC 1998

Much of this evidence was discussed on the RISA list back, I think, in
October 1996. One could check the archives for specific references, but I
recall that archaeologists had not come to a consensus about these possible
horse remains at that time. Is this right, Edwin?

George Thompson