Indo-Aryan Invasion (proposal for virtual sattra)

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Tue Mar 10 20:29:38 UTC 1998

>Any more suggestions for basic topics to be discussed (not to be solved) in the
>month to be selected for a virtual sattra on Indo-Aryan Invasion, for instance
>in May,  and for important relevant literature to be studied?

I would like to suggest another paper appearing in the same volume as
Erodsy's (The Indo-Aryans of Ancient South Asia: Language, Material Culture
and Ethnicity). The paper is written by Michael Witzel and is called
"Rgvedic history: poets, chieftains and polities"). Then not only the
linguistic and the archaeological dimension would covered, but also the
historical.

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr.art. Lars Martin Fosse