The Shiva Hypothesis (fwd)

S Krishna mahadevasiva at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 9 22:39:24 UTC 1998

I would like to thank Paliath Narendran for correcting me about the
origin of Petri nets and for providing the bibliography...I think that
the gentleman who I was refering to was Dr Thiagarajan and not
Balasubramaniam since the adds seems to match..I'm sorry for any
confusion that may have arisen out of this.

 I thank V.Rao Veluri for the correct derivation of Gangamycin
and would like to mention in the context of P.Cooper's comment that:
>I don't think this has been mentioned yet:
>
>The oldest rock formation in the Grand Canyon, which lies at the very
>bottom, is called Visnu Schist.

In the Grand Canyon, aren't there formations or mountains that have been
named after Vishnu and Brahma in addition to Siva? As usual, all
corrections are welcome.

Regards,
KRishna