French-Sanskrit computer dictionary

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Mar 9 12:02:18 UTC 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andresig <Andresig at aol.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 09:54:02 EST
Subject: French-Sanskrit Dictionary for Winword.

Dear Dr. Wujastyk

 For the past few years I have been working on an
 interactive  French-Sanskrit dictionary and grammar in
 WinWord format. This is now complete, and I would like to
 make it freely available to Sanskrit scholars on the
 Internet.

 I wonder therefore if you could copy this message to members
 of the Indology List so that they can know of its existence.
 It can be downloaded from -

     http://members.aol.com/andresig/

  File to be downloaded :   W7FRASKT.EXE=09

 This is a self-extracting file of about 900K, containing
 both the dictionary/grammar and the font (Nina 1.0)
 necessary for the Sanskrit diacritical marks and French
 accents.

 Perhaps too you could put a link to the dictionary in the
 Library section of the Indology List?

 Yours sincerely

 Andr=E9 Signoret

"Les Romarins"
84460 CHEVAL BLANC
France.
Telephone Intern.  : (33 490 710 910)=0A

--- End Forwarded Message ---