Indo-Aryan invasion

Sn. Subrahmanya sns at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Mar 9 15:22:33 UTC 1998

>To my sensitivities, we have so far presented one such substantial support
>of the theory, vis, that had PIE arisen in India, there would have been
>some kind of variety of non-Indo-Iranian, IE languages extant in the
>subcontinent in ancient times

Are there any good references available for the Bangani language of
Himachal Pradesh ?. What branch of IE languages is Bangani ?
Will really appreciate any info.
What about the Tocharian language ?

This whole stretch  from Tajikistan & Western China down to the Gujarat coast,
is truly fascinating with languages like Tocharian, Bangani and Brahui exploding
myths about language & ethnicity.

Subrahmanya
Houston, TX