Abhinavagupta, Tantraloka ch. 29, the Kula Ritual

John Dupuche dupuche at ONE.NET.AU
Sat Mar 7 12:08:45 UTC 1998

Dear Members,                                                          I
am at present completing a translation of chapter 29 of the Tantraloka
of Abhinavagupta on the kula ritual as well as a translation of
Jayaratha's commentary. I have prepared extensive explanatory footnotes
together with an introduction, overview and appendices etc. The work is
towards a doctoral dissertation and eventual
publication.                                                  I would
appreciate entering into discussion on this field.             John
Dupuche