D: Bibliographie bouddhique

Kazunobu Matsuda matsuda at MBOX.KYOTO-INET.OR.JP
Fri Mar 6 02:46:59 UTC 1998

Dear Professor Matsumura,

Vol. 2 (Mai 1929- Mai 1930), Paris 1931, Librairie Orientaliste Paul Geuthner.

By the way, Did you receive my papers which I sent you two months ago. I
have not yet received your appreciation! With best wishes.

Prof. Kazunobu Matsuda
(Bukkyo University, Kyoto, Japan)