Caldwell, Dravidian Linguistics (Was: : Tamil words in English)

Richard Salomon rsalomon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Mar 2 17:51:14 UTC 1998

On F.W. Ellis, see Susan Okeksiw, "Francis Whyte Ellis: A Brief Review of
his Work," in Adyar Library Bulletin 51 (1987: L. Rocher Festschrift
vol.), pp. 267-75.

RS