Retroflex sounds

Jacob Baltuch jacob.baltuch at EURONET.BE
Wed Jun 24 01:26:56 UTC 1998

George Thompson wrote:

>No, I'm your pUrvapakSa, Lars Martin, and I accept the blame for
>sloppiness, on both counts: re the Norwegian and the so-called "Sicilian"
>examples. Jacob, on the other hand, deserves the credit for making the
>point that really matters: re "isolated feature"/"systemic feature".

I thank you George but Peter J. Claus raised the same question in an earlier
post, and what's more, I believe he wrote that you had raised it even earlier
on. Hello!? A sudden inspired moment you've completely forgotten about? :-)