Tampering with history

Nikhil Rao nrao at CAIP.RUTGERS.EDU
Sat Jun 20 15:09:27 UTC 1998

I read  a report in the Times of India, a few years, which said that some
scientists on the basis of genetic evidence had concluded that the
"Havyaka" brahmanas of coastal Karnataka had migrated from Anatolia around
10,000 years ago and that their genetical make up was a lot similar to
the Mukri tribe of the same region who had also migrated from the
Anatolian region around 40,000 years ago. has anyone on the list come
across such a study ?.

Nikhil