Vidyanath Rao's request : locate perfect copy of book

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Wed Jun 17 21:29:16 UTC 1998

Vidyanath Rao had an old request on Indology to locate a perfect copy of
A. Breunis, Nominal sentence in Sanskrit and Indo-Aryan.  I did not notice
that this ever got resolved on Indology.  The email address he used at the
time of that message (vidyanath at MATH.OHIO-STATE.EDU) is no longer
valid.  At the time of his query the Library of Congress copy was missing
from the shelf.  Now it is back and I have it by me with the pages missing
from his library's copy.  Nath, if you still need these please contact me.

Allen Thrasher