help: sangitaratnakara

Elliot Stern emstern at NNI.COM
Tue Jun 16 20:54:36 UTC 1998

>     Could somebody cite, please, the first two slokas of
>"Sangitaratnakara", as the copy that I have got lacks several  pages.
>Thank you beforehand.   Alexandre Elizariev

brahmagranthijamArutAnugatinA cittena hRtyaGkaje
sUrINAmanu raJjakaH zrutipadaM yo'yaM svayaM rAjate |
yasmAdgrAmavibhAgavarNaracanAlaGkArajAtikramo
vande nAdatanuM tamuddhurajagadgItaM mude zaGkaram ||1||

asti svastigRhaM vaMzaH zrImatkAzmIrasambhavaH |
RServRSagaNAjjAtaH kIrttikSAlitadiGmukhaH ||2||

(from Adyar Library Series No. 30, ed. S. Subrahmanya Sastri)

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
USA