many pancakes

Srini Pichumani srini_pichumani at MENTORG.COM
Mon Jul 13 22:15:13 UTC 1998

Talking of doocai/doose/uuttappam,  pancake/crepe, and all that,  I am
reminded of the menu,  circa 1984,  in Pasand (a popular Indian
restaurant
in San Jose, California) which listed uuttappam as an available item
with the
helpful explanation "thick Indian creep" !!!

-Srini.