Grantha characters

James Nye jnye at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Jul 2 15:24:06 UTC 1998

I trust that members of the Indology list will respect the fact that "A
Primer in Grantha Characters" is both under copyright protection and also
still available for sale, as I mentioned in my message on June 29.  South
Asia Books have gone out of their way to stock the publication -- certainly
not a title with much turnover -- as a service to Indologists.  They should
not be deprived of sales through illegal copying.

James Nye