Sankaracarya of the North

Bijoy Misra bmisra at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Jan 30 12:12:12 UTC 1998

Fred,
What irked me was the casual remarks on the judicial system.
The latter may not look the greatest, but it's not tainted
as alleged.  Any time a controversial case could come, the
judgement would look unfair to a party.  Judiciary in India
has so far expressed its independence from various political
pressures that run the country.  That the judiciary can
maintain its independence should be a matter of research
if one is into law and political systems.

Regards,

- Bijoy Misra