New web documents

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Jan 26 11:21:12 UTC 1998

I am glad to announce two additions to the "Important position or review
papers on indological topics" section of the INDOLOGY web site
(http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indology.html).

The first is Lance Cousins' review article on recent scholarship about the
date of the Buddha.

The second is an article by Vidyasankar Sundaresan about the lineage of
the Sankaracarya tradition of the north.  This was sent to me directly
after VS heard that this topic had come up recently for discussion on
INDOLOGY.

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dr Dominik Wujastyk        Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk      183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England