Telegu inscription

Mary Storm umadevi at SFO.COM
Mon Jan 26 17:29:23 UTC 1998

Dear N. Ganesan,
I have already looked through the T.V. Mahalingam complilation of
inscriptions. Thanks for the suggestion. I was hoping you might have run
across some odd tid bit somewhere else.
You wrote that you are interested in a reference: As I mentioned in the
first "Telegu Inscription" email I am in the process of writing my Ph.D.
dissertation, and am now almost finished. I have been doing this for
four years, so I am really looking forward to the end! If you are
patient, my dissertation, as are all PhD disserations, will be available
from university libraries.
Thanks for your interest,
Mary