Yiddish translation of Gita (?)

winnie winnie.fellows at UNIKEY.COM.BR
Mon Jan 19 23:55:34 UTC 1998

 Let me remind
>you that Hebrew startet out at the beginning of this century even "deader"
>than Yiddish is today. Dying languages can be brought back to life.

Yes but Hebrew was ( and is ) a language which is deeply rooted in the
foundations of Jewish mind and  culture, being its very linguistical
archetype, intrinsically connected with its various expressions. Not so with
Yidish, which derives from a language with a largely different  set of
values.

>And by the way, I am not Jewish, and I will be very cross with anybody who
>accuses me of being politically correct.
>
>Best regards,

Well in that case it's just your own problem.