References on the authenticity of mAnasollAsa

john grimes grimesj at PILOT.MSU.EDU
Fri Jan 16 08:01:23 UTC 1998

Rama,
  See Grimes, The Naiskarmyasiddhi of Suresvara, p. xii for a
bibliographical list, all of R. Balasubramanian's books on Suresvara's
works, and The Dakshinamurti Stotra, text and trans by Alladi Mahadeva
Sastry of Samata Books, Madras.There is also a book in the Univ of Madras
Philosophy library which contains one of the longer descriptions I have
seen. However, I am sorry to say that I no longer recall the title of the
book. It was put out by the Kancipuram Math some time in the 1960's or
early 70's
   John