linguistics (was: Tamil words in English)

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Mon Feb 23 21:29:05 UTC 1998

At 15:12 23.02.98 -0600, you wrote:
>Jean Leopald, The Aryan theory of Race in India, 1876-1920.
>Nationalist and Internationalist Views.
>Indian Economic and Social History Review, 7, 2, June 1970.
>
>This volume is  important because this was written much before
>Indian theories with Out-of-India models started appearing.

Is there anybody out there with access to this article? I am pretty certain
that the University of Oslo does not have it, and I would very much like to
read it for a talk I am giving on March 4th.

If anyone could send me a copy of the article - or fax it to me - I would be
eternally grateful, not to mention the punya that that person would achieve
(I think we are practically talking instant moksha here!)

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr.art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,