CASS Website

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Feb 20 15:39:03 UTC 1998

Prof. V. N. Jha of Pune University has asked me to publicize the new web
site of the Centre of Advanced Study in Sanskrit.

The address is

  http://www.unipune.ernet.in/dept/cass/san_home.htm

and I have made a link from the INDOLOGY web page, under
"Institutions...".

The work of CASS is well known to many of us, of course, but they are now
offering some new MA programmes, as well as courses specifically tailored
for students from outside India, and possibilities for collaborative
programmes with other universities. Definitely worth a shufti.

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dr Dominik Wujastyk        Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk      183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England