Q. Lokayata texts

Jacob Baltuch jacob.baltuch at EURONET.BE
Fri Feb 13 18:37:25 UTC 1998

>Want to know the titles of texts on Lokayata philosophy in Sanskrit
>and other Indian languages. I read that Madhava Vidyaranya's
>Sarva Darshana Samgraha has few quotations. Where can I find
>Brhaspati's sutras taught to Indra? Is there a complete text
>in Sanskrit on Lokayatam?

I have a vague recollection of having seen a mention of an article
by A.L.Basham (who I suppose should be the same as the other one)
on the naastika, lookaayata and other caarvaaka somewhere but I can't
remember where. If you find it (assuming it really exists:) maybe
that could be a a source of sources for you.