DEAR SIR

Bhadraiah Mallampalli Vaidix at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 13 09:16:11 UTC 1998

Viktor

I am an Indian myself, but unfortunately I missed the bus in my childhood and
did not learn sanskrit.  I plan to learn in future.  It is necessary to learn
sanskrit, even I am planning to start.  But lack of sanskrit knowledge should
not stop your progress in your research re: yoga etc.

I have been researching into interpretation of vedas and upanisads for
practice of meditation and yoga.  Some of my latest findings are recorded at

http://members.aol.com/vaidix

Please visit.  I am not finding time to maintain the site or write new stuff,
but I can always answer specific questions any time.

B. Mallampalli.