DEAR SIR

Greg Jay gregjay at POI.NET
Fri Feb 13 00:15:02 UTC 1998

Since you are staying in the Sri Chaitanya Gaudiya Math, are you a Gaudiya
Vaisnava? If you are not then you are in the wrong place to learn Sanskrit.
Aren't there any Sanskrit colleges in Chandigarh?

G. Keshava das

I am a Westerner and Vaisnava for the last 26 years. I have had extensive
dealings with Gaudiya Math. I was a pujari in ISKCON in Vrndavan for some
years and have spent about 10 years living in India. I visit India every
year with my wife as we have a house in South India, Sri Rangam. Please
reply if you want help finding Sanskrit or other teachers.