indrAdayaH surAH

George Thompson thompson at JLC.NET
Sat Feb 7 22:11:07 UTC 1998

Dear Dominique,

You are right to note that such lists more frequently begin with vAyu. But
there are many such lists beginning with indra.  Here's one:

RV 4.54.6

i'ndro dyA'vApRthivI' si'ndhur adbhi'r / Adityai'r no a'ditiH za'rma yaMsat//

[others: RV 5.49.3; 7.34.25; 7.51.3; 7.82.10; 7.93.8, etc. etc. etc]

George Thompson