pots, brahmin names, and potters

Ashish Chandra achandra at WNMAIL.WNDEV.ATT.COM
Thu Dec 31 15:48:13 UTC 1998

If this indeed were true, how come the sudden outburst ? I guess you
interviewed a lot of people who told you of the treachery of the Sankara
Matths all over India. Indeed, everyday, several hundred thousand people
are brainwashed into going to the different Tirtha-Dhams and Sankara Matths
and offering prayers, money and political patronage !!! That is some
conclusion.

Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From:   N. Ganesan [SMTP:naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent:   Wednesday, December 30, 1998 6:13 PM
To:     INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK
Subject:        Re: pots, brahmin names, and potters

<<<
I doubt if you have studied people of India.  Books don't
say what people think.  I suggest that you go and visit
the villages.  You would discover.  Interview as many
people as you can to get a sample.

  I spent many decades in village India, interviewed
  several people all across India for years.

  Regards,
  N. Ganesan