Madame Blavatsky and the swastika

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.DOT.NET.IN
Wed Dec 23 10:56:21 UTC 1998

At 12:07 PM 12/23/98 +0530, Robert Zydenbos wrote:

>And so, many cases of stupidity appear to be incurable.
>
>Let us hope that all this amateuristic nonsense quickly moves away from
>this list back to the USENET, where it apparently belongs.
>
>--
>
>Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos
>Mysore (India)
>e-mail zydenbos at vsnl.com

I want the list members to note this unprovoked uncivil language.

Mr. Robert Zydenbos,

I have posted what I know. You are at liberty to post what you know.
In future please see that your words do not hurt others. You have no
business to do that. Let us maintain some semblence of good manners
on this list.

regards,

sarma.